- Most importantly! Topics must fall within SpiritMAMA’s (SM) categories and sub-categories. For more information on this, check out the site map.
- Topics must also reflect SM mission:
SpiritMAMA is a lifestyle blog, providing a platform for the re-discovery of earth-based spirituality.
- Articles can be around 800 words – if you want to write something longer I suggest you break it up into two articles.
- Please do not format your article, wherever possible.
- Please only use one space after a period.
- You must disclose to me if you are being sponsored by any brand. This is fine as long as you submit original content that is written for the purpose of entertaining and educating SM readers.
- Please do not include any hyperlinks, unless they are to one of SM’s articles, pages or tags. I don’t accept any third-party text links.
- I’m not looking for SEO articles. I want a genuine voice from those who are passionate about SM topics. Be creative and have fun!
- SM reserves the right to reject any submission.
What to Do
- Email your submission to: submissions(at)spiritmamablog(dot)com
- Please include a brief bio of yourself (just a couple of sentences) and attach a head-shot in jpg format. Please no thumbnails – it should be at least 300×300 pixels.
- Have a blog, online project, website or Facebook page? Be sure to send me any appropriate links and we will add them to your bio.
- Include the following script with your name, at the end of your first submission:
Spirit Mama Terms of Submission
I _____________ authorize that by sending submissions to spiritmamablog.com, I am representing that I am the author and copyright owner of my submissions and/or have all rights necessary to provide these submissions (including images) to spiritmamablog.com and I grant spiritmamablog.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid up, royalty-free transferable right and license, with right to sub-license, publish, republish, resell, distribute, copy and edit the submission an unlimited number of times in all forms and all media whether now known or to become known in the future.
You will receive an email confirmation within the week. If your submission is approved, it will be published on the site, the SM Facebook page and on Twitter within 7-10 business days – so keep an eye out! If your submission doesn’t show up within 10-14 business days, you can contact me to inquire. All submissions may be edited to comply with guidelines prior to or after publication.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.